cleaning house on the forum, coming soon

cleaning house on the forum, coming soon

augidog
Administrator
This post was updated on .
We created an area where people could post without registering, and those that read our rules figured that out. Thank you for that.

But a lot of people do not take the time to acquaint themselves with a site before registering, but rather barge right on in. It's not that big of a deal, actually, but I personally consider it rude to ask for attention and then just ignore any responses. Also, I don't appreciate having to take the time to administer (numerous) dormant accounts, which is exactly why I set up a visitor's area in the first place.

So, next week I will be "cleaning house" so to speak. I will be removing any registered users with only a single post or no posts. These accounts outnumber active members by about 3 to 1. The only option I have at Nabble is to "ban" the user and delete any posts he or she made.

Not that I expect anyone to notice or care. I just felt it was the right thing to do to give advance warning.
Even looking at a map takes on a different feeling, than it did in our pre-MB years. -bamabikeguy-
Get a bicycle, you will not regret it. If you live. -Mark Twain-
The bike saved my life by giving me one. -augidog-

Re: cleaning house on the forum, coming soon

Rif Addams
Let the solution be the revolution
"I just wanna have some fun, before they throw me in the sanitarium!"