What about an independent MaB-Miling event?

What about an independent MaB-Miling event?

augidog
Administrator
Opening a thread to see if anything could come of this idea.

Instead of relying on other racing events, couldn't we seek out our own 1-mile venue? it can't be that difficult to emulate official landspeed timing standards, especially with today's handheld technology.
Even looking at a map takes on a different feeling, than it did in our pre-MB years. -bamabikeguy-
Get a bicycle, you will not regret it. If you live. -Mark Twain-
The bike saved my life by giving me one. -augidog-

Re: What about an independent MaB-Miling event?

Rif Addams
I've had this though lately myself, what with weather and whatnot. Lets get our other milers involved, come up with standards and rules, based in part on those set up by usfra (?), and why the heck not?
It is looking rather grim at this point for the salt arena due to mother nature.
Let the solution be the revolution
"I just wanna have some fun, before they throw me in the sanitarium!"