The Motorcycle Magazine 1903 (free digital copies)

The Motorcycle Magazine 1903 (free digital copies)

augidog
Administrator
This post was updated on .
The Memorial Project is in the process of digitizing early issues of The Motorcycle Magazine, which published Mr. Wyman's journal.

June 1903: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzo_1W2xo-aQd3FySTN3NERESEE
Even looking at a map takes on a different feeling, than it did in our pre-MB years. -bamabikeguy-
Get a bicycle, you will not regret it. If you live. -Mark Twain-
The bike saved my life by giving me one. -augidog-

Re: The Motorcycle Magazine June 1903

cpuaid
Administrator
thank you for posting.
i got a kick out of reading the advertisements in the magazine.
keep them coming!

The Motorcycle Magazine July 1903

augidog
Administrator
July 1903: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzo_1W2xo-aQVkJjMUVpODJlSGs
Even looking at a map takes on a different feeling, than it did in our pre-MB years. -bamabikeguy-
Get a bicycle, you will not regret it. If you live. -Mark Twain-
The bike saved my life by giving me one. -augidog-

The Motorcycle Magazine August 1903

augidog
Administrator
This post was updated on .
August 1903: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzo_1W2xo-aQbzE4cTZjVmw0c3c

actually, it turns out that this link is to the folder, where all the available issues may be found.
Even looking at a map takes on a different feeling, than it did in our pre-MB years. -bamabikeguy-
Get a bicycle, you will not regret it. If you live. -Mark Twain-
The bike saved my life by giving me one. -augidog-

The Motorcycle Magazine September 1903

augidog
Administrator
September 1903: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzo_1W2xo-aQLWFjMlYtNGtDZVU