George Wyman Story

Joe in DC
I know next to nothing about motor-assisted bicycles (followed a link here), but I have to say that George Wyman had one rip-roaring tale to tell.  And he was a heck of a writer to boot.  It's too bad he faded into obscurity after his epic journey.  I'd certainly never heard of him before reading his story here.  Many thanks.

Re: George Wyman Story

augidog
Administrator
i'm really happy you enjoyed your visit, Joe, and heck yeah ya gotta love the turn of the century for its literary charm as much as the pioneers who wrote it all down for us.

thanks for taking the time to comment
Even looking at a map takes on a different feeling, than it did in our pre-MB years. -bamabikeguy-
Get a bicycle, you will not regret it. If you live. -Mark Twain-
The bike saved my life by giving me one. -augidog-